İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

benzer mail alan varmı?

ZIPPKIN

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
30 Ekim 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Dream Island : Moore
biraz önce gelen bir mail (nedir bu elemanları olayı bilgisi ve yorumu olan varmı? )

---------------
Good Day!

I'm looking for the owner of xxxxMedicine.org as I have a client in the addiction treatment industry (would be interested in advertising on the site for $660 US.

We offer a great program where our professional copywriters would create 5 quality pages for your site, relevant to addiction therapy - which are also used to help promote our client. (You'll have the ability to veto the pages if they are not satisfactory, however I can assure you that they will fit nicely into your site.)

a) These pages will include links back to our client's site, and we'd ask that you place links from your home page to these new pages that we create for you. All we'd ask you to do is host pages on your site for at least 1 year.

b) For this service we would pay you $11 per page per month in advance. That means, upon approval and completion of a signed contract we would pay you $660 US for hosting 5 pages.

If this is something that interests you, please don't hesitate to let me know and I can send you more information.

Thanks so much for your time!

Warm Regards,

Trina Amiot MCP
[email protected]
Ph: 250-869-4195
Kelowna, BC, Canada

-------------

E

echo

Misafir
reklam vermek istiyor sitene abi addiction therapy ( bağımlılık terapisi hakkında ) galiba

dioki sana makale yazalım 5 tane ama içinde biz geçelim sonu bize gelsin :D kısaca sitede bikaç sayfa istiyor . aylık 11$ 660 $ 5 sene eheheh :D

muhtemelen bi kliniği felan var oraya çaktırmadan müşteri çekecek. pek fake e de benzemiyor

bu arada abi hala bekliyorum sabırla :)

Mp3Powers.Com

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
27 Nisan 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
echo yanlış okudun sanırım, 11$ her bir sayfa için aylık yani 5x11 = 55$, 55x12 = 660$, makaleler kaliteliyse senin içinde faydası olabilir :)

ZIPPKIN

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
30 Ekim 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
ikinize de teşekkürler arkadaşlar,

echo, bana p.m olarak telefon bilgilierini yollarmısın, ben msn kullanmıyorum pek. gün içi ararım seni, cumartesi uygunsa benim orada görüşelim konuşalım bol bol, bu arada bizim beceriksiz, angelo vs da gelirse daha hoş bir sohbet olur. (angelo ve beceriksiz'e davet : cumartesi buyrun gelin beyler, çayımız kahvemiz biramız, yicek ekmeğimiz bulunur ;)

GoTcHA

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Kasım 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
bana spam gibi geldi ama hayırlısı... bana buna benzer bi ton geliyodu hiç cevap bile vermiyodum. eğer doğru bi mailse buraya yaz da biz de ilgilenelim bundan sonra bari...

ZIPPKIN

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
30 Ekim 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
cevap yazdım, bekliyorum, bir geri dönüş olursa yazarım buraya da, ama auto mail olduğu belli oluyor cümlelerden

ZIPPKIN

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
30 Ekim 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
evet cevap geldi

-------------------
Hi,
Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it! Please let me explain our program in greater detail:

a) Our client is an upscale alcohol and drug addiction treatment center in Malibu, California, named Passages Malibu.
www.PassagesMalibu.com
(They hired us to search for websites that would be appropriate for our program, and I found yours.)

b) If you are interested in our program, we would create 5 quality pages for your site, relevant to addiction therapy.
We would send you the written text and you or your webmaster can import it into your template for your site. (You will have the ability to veto the pages - it's your site after all and we want to make sure you are pleased with the copy.)

c) These pages will include links back to our client's site, and we'd ask that you place text links from your home page to these new pages that we create for you.

We'll also ask you to upload the new, approved pages onto your site and we'll pay you $660 US for the year like this:

5 pages at ($11 per page) on ....Medicine.org = $55 per month x 12 months = $660 paid to you for the year for hosting these pages. It's really simple.

e) EXAMPLE:
Here is a page we've completed for PassagesMalibu that is hosted on Medical-health-network.com :
http://www.medical-health-network.com/cocaine_rehab_center.php

f) Please let me know if you have any questions and if you are still interested, I will have Chris Kocher contact you for the final contract arrangements and any other details you may require. Chris works closely with our client PassagesMalibu.com and can receive final approval.

Warm Regards,

----------------

ZIPPKIN

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
30 Ekim 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
yok ya, önce benim sayfaları yerleştirmem daha mantıklı, çünkü ben ödemeyi alamazsam 2 dakikada silerim ama ben parayı alırda article ları yerleştirmezsem benden parayı almak için çok uğraşırlar :D (tabi yapmam öyle bi şey)

beceriksiz_acemi

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
27 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
-Adsense-
yok ya, önce benim sayfaları yerleştirmem daha mantıklı, çünkü ben ödemeyi alamazsam 2 dakikada silerim ama ben parayı alırda article ları yerleştirmezsem benden parayı almak için çok uğraşırlar :D (tabi yapmam öyle bi şey)

tertemiz, nette olmayan güzelim içeriğe parayı alamazsanda kıyamazsın bence :D

dsgnr

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
22 Mart 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
dev
vay bee millet buluşuyor bizi çağıran yok. canınız saolsun siz aranızda görüşün..

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst