İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

25milyon gayme

bilgi

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
23 Eylül 2004
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
►∞
Aşağıda yazdığına göre afrikada bir deniz kazasında ölen kişinin 25milyon gaymesi cebe indirilmek isteniyor denmekte.
Eleman (Mahmoud) bu parayı cebe indirmek için bizden yardım istiyor.
Acaba gerçek bu mu? Bizim hesabı mı cebe indirmek istiyor...

Sorun: Elemanın email adresi .fr ve gönderen-alan kısmı adgth.ru ; şimdi bu Mamıd'ın amacı nedir?

[email protected]
kime [email protected]
tarih 01.Nis.2008 15:29
konu Discovered Account By Auditor General
gönderen alan adgthru.adgth.ru
(Re: Transfer of $25,000,000.00)
(Twenty Five Million USD)

Good Day ,
I am Mr Mahmoud Hosseini, the Senior & Auditor General of a Bank, during the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 2000 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account again.

After going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is a foreigner, a miner and an industrialist. He made millions of dollars before he died victoriously .Since DEC 26 2003 website details as follow: <http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/>
and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it.

My investigation proved to me that the account has no other beneficiary and that until his death he was the manager director of aluminium & steel industries (PTY). SA. We will start the transfer with the total sum involved {twenty Five million dollars [$25,000,000.00 only, into your account, as a safe foreigners bank account abroad, but I don't know any foreigner abroad that's why I have contacted you to bear the legal sole beneficiary of the fund.

I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business. Also send your private telephone number and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit. I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down in this business proposition.

With my influence and the position in the bank, as an official whom is working in our favour we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing.

The bank official will destroy all documents of transaction immediately you receive this fund leaving and they will be no trace to any place and to build confidence you can wrote immediately to discuss with me the modalities,after I will make this remittance in your presented account and fix my resign date, to fly down to your country at least 7 days ahead of the fund transferred and confirm into the account.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 45% of the total amount, 50% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses might have incurred during the process of transferring.
I am waiting for your reply
Best Regards,
Mr Mahmoud Hosseini

troy

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
13 Kasım 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
bu yaklaşık 4 yıldır kullanılan dolandırma yöntemi, zamanında tv de haber bile oldu istanbul da bir işadamını kandırmışlardı..

mathiaxbars

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
24 Temmuz 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
beni liseden bir arkadaşta benzer bişeyi yemişti ben nekadar oltaya geliyosun desemde ingilizce öretmenler ailesi falan seferber olmuşlardı:D

bilgi

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
23 Eylül 2004
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
►∞
Beni yeni yeni buluyorlar, bu da güzel hikaye uydurmuş :)

MY DEAR
kimden Angelina Salman <[email protected]> ayrıntıları gizle 15:39 (12 dakika önce)
yanıtlama adresi [email protected]
kime [email protected]
tarih 07.Nis.2008 15:39
konu MY DEAR
imzalayan alan yahoo.com

My dear, I am miss Angelina Melina Salman from Asmara, Eritrea, single and 19 years old and a christian by religion. After seeing your information in the Internet i copied out only your email address. Immediately after going through your information i made up my mind to contact you for long term relationship, because you are my choice of trust and i see nothing wrong with the choice that i have made in you. Now that i am in a state of absolute confusion I must let you know that my daddy was the Financial controller to the Common Wealth North African Region.
My parents died during the war in my country but i was lucky to have escaped and came to this Dakar Senegal United Nations (UNHCR) resettlement center. The following information is my purpose of choosing you. Before my daddy died he made me the beneficiary of the amount of 9 million gbp£ in his account with citi bank in oxford street, London. From here i communicated with citi bank and they replied that because of the written agreement that my daddy signed with them that i must be present in their bank in London to withdraw the money by myself OR that i should appoint a financial manager and ask my financial manager to email them and receive the money on my behalf. So i want you to be my financial manager and help me with my money that citi bank will transfer to your account, then the same week that citi bank transfer the money you will fly down here in Dakar City and i and you will depart to your home in your country together for investment of my money and my residing in your country, If you cannot come to Dakar you will send for me to meet you over there. i will be very glad to also have a detailed information about you.
I am waiting for your reply,
Yours sincerely
Miss Angelina Melina Salman

falsealarm

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
2 Eylül 2007
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Oldum gulmekten, bir arkadas bu gercek mi demis, bir digeri bunun dort senelik bir olay oldugunu iddia etmis, valla sitede yasli hissettim kendimi...
Hocalar, ne gercegi, ne dort senesi... Bu yaklasik 30 senedir sure gelen, olaya e-mail yerine normal mektup yoluyla baslamis bir "Nigerian Scam" destani. Gozuktugu kadari ilede bir 30 sen daha yurur :)

maddogtr

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Ekim 2004
Mesajlar
Reaction score
mıllet kafayı kullanıyor valla bızde mılletce ABD ye atacaz boyle mektup bak ulke borcları nasıl sılınır

direkli

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Mayıs 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
ALIN SİZE BİR SPAM DA BENDEN NATIONAL WESTMINSTER ONLINE BANK
NATWEST BANK PLC
65 ALDWYCH,
HOLBORN, LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.
WC2B 4DS
+44 703-196-4172
+44 704-578-2368
Fax: +44 700-596-3564
EMAIL: [email protected]
ATTN: Winner,

Good day and welcome to the NATWEST ONLINE BANKING SERVICES (e-BANKING). where everything we do is all about you, Your lottery particulars for payment has been received by the our Bank. Your payment order, original copy of your winning certificate, together with a Money Laundering protection Letter from the British government, stating that the source of the fund is from a registered lottery organization, these documents are for official use in our bank.

Consequently an amount of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds sterling) was sent to us, and we have been directed by the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD to make arrangement for a wire transfer on your behalf.

To initiate the transfer, you will be required to setup a temporary debit account with us. This account will be setup solely for the purpose of the transfer online of the said fund to any of your designated bank across the globe, and upon completion of the transfer, the account will be deactivated.

All banks in the UK, including ours, are authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, clients are required to abide by the Banking policies of the British Government. The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by Government to look after the financial services industry and to protect costumers.

Furthermore the total prizes claim has been insured to the real value and as such no amount of money can be deducted from it. This is in accordance with section 13(n) of the national Banking acts as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. To Enable us facilitate the activation of your account,in compliance with our banking policy you are hereby required to send to us the following information.

FULL NAME:
FULL ADDRESS:
saks:
TEL:
YOUR DESIGNATED BANK FOR TRANSFER
NAME:
DESTINATION:
BANK NAME:

We apologize for any inconveniences this process might cause to you, This is due to malpractices and other banking discrepancies/scam reports we have received over the years so we have now taken strict measures to protect all clients from any form of their funds been diverted. Considering the obvious circumstances of your funds, you must satisfy all required obligations by this financial institutions as recently cross-checked.

We assure you of our professional assistance always, you should please follow all instructions furnished to you by us, and also your swift response to our Emails will be greatly appreciated.

BEST REGARDS,
VICTOR LOPEZ DE MENDOZA
MD/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICE

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst