İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

İngilizce Ceviri

cumalee

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
31 Ağustos 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Istanbul
Arkadaslar bir mailime giremiyordum sanırım heklendi tam olarak bilmiyorum microsoft supportta ticket actım bana bu cevap geldi cevirirseniz cok sevinirim.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mc,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live ID Technical Support. I understand that you need assistance resetting the password of your [email protected] account. I know how important this issue can be. This is Aldrin and I am here to update you in this issue.

After thoroughly checking the account profile information you provided, I regret to inform you that it does not match the information stored in the [email protected] account.

Please understand that MSN Hotmail enforces its policies to help protect the privacy and security of its member accounts. Since you have failed to confirm the profile information stored in your MSN Hotmail account, we cannot provide additional assistance. I recommend that you create another MSN Hotmail account. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Visit http://account.live.com/
2. Click "Sign up for Windows Live!" link located at the left hand side of the page.
3. Click "Sign up" button.
4. Type the name that you want to use for your Windows Live ID or the e-mail address you would like to use. You may click "Check availability" to determine if your preferred sign-in name is available for registration.
5. Fill in the "Choose your password," "Enter password reset information," and "Your information" sections.
6. In the "Type Characters" box, type the characters that you see in the "Picture" box. For more information, click "Help Central" located at the bottom of the page. In the "Search for" text box, type "Match the characters in the picture."
7. Read the "Service Agreement" and the "Privacy Statement", and then click "I accept."

For your reference, below are the online reset password options:

A. By providing account information and answering your secret question:

If you know the answer to your secret question, you can reset your password instantly online.

B. By e-mail

If you have previously added an alternate e-mail address to your MSN Hotmail.com or MSN.com passport profile, you can reset your password by e-mail. This lets you have another option to reset your password by utilizing the “Password Reset by E-mail” feature.

You can reset your password by going to: https://accountservices.passport.net/uiresetpw.srf/

You are valuable at MSN and we look forward to providing you with consistent and effective service.

Sincerely,

Aldrin
Windows Live ID Technical Support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mehmet

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
30 Eylül 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Zaağane
Yolladığınız bilgiler hesap bilgilerini tutmuyor,
ya normal şekilde şifre sıfırlamayı deneyin olmuyorsa yeni bir hesap açın diyor özetle.

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst