İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

Ne demek istiyor ? (ingilizce)

GaLadRe

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
21 Haziran 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konu : An Offer for Advertising at your Site‏

Hi,

This is Mary. I am webmaster of different web sites. While looking for some related sites, I came across http://benimsiteminadı.com/ . I found your site very pleasing and would love to purchase text-links to my sites on it.

Please do come back on this with your views.

Awaiting your response,

Mary

Böyle bir mail gelmiş ne demek istiyor ? Şimdiden teşekkürler yardımcı olana.

selim61

İyinet Üyesi
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
10 Mayıs 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
<?=selim61?>
Spam olsa kendi sitesinide yazardı, geri dönüşüm yap belki iyi bi backlink sahibi olursun

GaLadRe

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
21 Haziran 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Spam değil sanırım cevap vermiş 20 gün önce olmuş bakmamıştım. Uğraşmaya değmez, sanırım bir kaç sayfadan link istiyor ama adsens filanda geçiyor arada anlamadım ne demek istediğini .

------------

I am interested in placing paragraphs(3-5 links per paragraph from one website) on specific pages not on home page (only on internal pages). An example of this can been seen at bottom of

(site adresi)

Below the google adsence, start from "Several people have been with ......."

another example

(site adresi)

Beside the picture, start from "70-649 is an upgrade of your MCSE on windows server ......."

The paragraph will be custom written to match the content of your website and you will have the right to edit anything. The text links will go to non spam and related websites. You have also can change the pages as you want.

However, since these links are on specific pages. I would be paying only one time fees and the paragraphs will stay permanent i-e as long as the page stays however, I would be purchasing many of these and it would be a good amount.

Let me know if you are interested and I am going to offer you the following price for the specific pages:

(benim sitemden 3 tane sayfa adresi)

This will brings the total of USD 100
If you agree then please send me your Paypal ID or any other?

selim61

İyinet Üyesi
Onaylı Üye
Katılım
10 Mayıs 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
<?=selim61?>
1.(site adresi) nin alt tarafta bir örnek görebilirsin
"Several people have been with ......." ile başlayan adsense yide 2.(site adresi) alt tarafta görebilirsin
bunun yanında resimleri varmış "70-649 is an upgrade of your MCSE on windows server ......." yazan
tek seferlik bir ödeme olucak bu diyor, o üç sayfan için 100$ teklif ediyor. kabul edersen paypal felan gönder

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst