İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

plesk güncelleme?

i.ari

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Aralık 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Ankara
Merhaba arkadaşlar,
dc den bana mail geldi.
plesk panelimi güncelleştirmem gerektigini yazıyor.
Acaba bunu nasıl yapacagım. Bana gönderdikleri mail aşagıda.

Dear Mr. xxx,

we are writing to you because you have at least one server with a Plesk or a Confixx installation which is licensed by us.

As Giga-International.com became an official partner of the software producer of Plesk and Confixx Parallels in September 2008, we have to replace all Plesk and Confixx licenses with new ones. The licenses used until now will expire soon and therefore all products will be usable just with reservations.

That`s why we already have created new Plesk and Confixx licenses for you. Your individual license file is attached to this email. For activation please log into your Plesk or Confixx administration and paste the license file into the appropriate license field. The old license can be deleted or just be overwritten by the new one.

In case you will find a problem or a mistake in the process, please don`t hesitate to contact our support team. We gladly will help you with the reactivation of your license.

The changing of your license won`t cause a data loss or a breakdown of your server. It is just to guarantee an efficient availability of your server administration in future.

Thank you very much for your assistance. We wish you fun and success with our products further on.

If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to contact us.

asiye

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Şubat 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
merkür
pleskte "updater" yada "upgrater" butonu var , istersen dene

i.ari

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Aralık 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Ankara
bir tane PLSK.00xxx.0000.sh dosyası gönderdiler bunu nasıl yüklüyecegim?

i.ari

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Aralık 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Ankara
koskoca sitede 1 kişi bile yardım etmiyormu :(

asiye

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Şubat 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
merkür
.sh uzantılı ise,

tahminimce "ssh" tan yapabilirsin..

şöyle, ssh a gir, dosyayı roota yükle, dir yap kontrol et...oradaysa, aşağıdaki komut olması gerekiyor
sh PLSK.00xxx.0000.sh

yada

./PLSK.00xxx.0000.sh

i.ari

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Aralık 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Ankara
plesk in server admin bölümünden yükleniyormuş.
Bende öyle düşünmüştüm.
Plesk panelin lisans süresini uzattı

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst