İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

The Planet artık resmen SoftLayer bünyesinde!

CaLViN

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
25 Kasım 2004
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Antalya
Gelen e-posta aşağıda.
Kısaca the planet softlayer a katıldı diyor.
Ayrıca standart trafik 2tb den 3tb ye yükseliyormuş,işte bu güzel bir olay.

Dear Hasan,

It's my pleasure to share with you that that the transaction to merge The Planet® and SoftLayer® is complete! There will soon be public announcements, but I would like to talk with you firsthand about the new opportunities and capabilities that it brings.

I will call you in the next few days to answer any questions you have about the merger and any changes it might bring. There has been plenty of speculation, and I want you to hear directly from me about the exciting road ahead.

We highly value your business and trust, and have worked hard to create a seamless transition. Your SoftLayer accounts and services remain unchanged. But now, joined with The Planet's scale of operations, highly-trained and certified engineers, and multiple data center locations, we are able to bring you even more options for meeting your hosting needs.

You'll receive greater value through:

* An expanded product line, with the full-range of hosting solutions available from one provider.
* Increased geographic diversity for greater redundancy and more direct connections to customers, including an entry point for our international operations.
* An improved Service Level Agreement with 100% uptime and 2-hour or less hardware replacement (failure or upgrade) guaranteed.
* Expanded partnerships with industry leaders, leveraging our two companies' collective experience, relationships, and buying power.

And to celebrate the merger and thank you for your support, we will be upgrading our standard included public bandwidth to 3TB for all current and future SoftLayer servers! Until this information is made public, please consider it confidential.

I will send you a note this week to schedule time for a discussion that's convenient for you. We continue to be committed to providing the world-class products, support, and personal service that you've come to expect from us.

Sincerely,
Arielle Morris

Angelo

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
13 Aralık 2004
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
AZ
Umarım ThePlanet bundan sonra biraz daha iyi servis verebilir bu birleşmeyle. Kısa süreliğine bir 10TB bw kampanyası var diye servis aldık geçen sene, başka yerde o fiyata olmaz diye bırakamıyoruz mecburen :)

Angelo

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
13 Aralık 2004
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
AZ
Ordan da var bir tane ama destek ile ilgili 2 kere üst üste çok saçma sorun yaşadım. Biraz ön yargı oluştu. Midphase'in dimi orası ? Sanki o şirket daha çok shared hosting üzerine gibi gelmiştir bana hep..

CaLViN

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
25 Kasım 2004
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Antalya
Pek profesyonel değiller ama 100tb sonuçta,o paraya çok iyi.

Z.YÜKSEL

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
29 Ocak 2010
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Şuan resmi olmuş fakat zaten 1 aydan fazladır süredir resmen bünyesine katılmış havası yaratıyorlardı bunu yabancı platformlarda da açıklamışlardı bence böylesi daha iyi oldu.

Ayrıca konuda 100tb muhabbeti geçmiş, 100tb fiyatı çok uygun fakat yoğun saldırı alıyorsanız geçmenizi önermem, cisco ücretsiz fakat belirli bir pss e kadar ondan sonra 24-48 saat arası ip erişime kapatılıyor devam ediyorsa hiç açma niyetleride olmuyor..

Ne varsa Softlayer de var : )

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst