İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

413,964 yabancı şarkı sözü db

KaleSoft

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
17 Kasım 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
413,964 yabancı şarkı sözü mysql db

db yapısı:
CREATE TABLE lyrics (
id int(7) NOT lisanssız auto_increment,
artist varchar(250) NOT lisanssız default '',
title varchar(250) NOT lisanssız default '',
album varchar(250) NOT lisanssız default '',
letter char(2) NOT lisanssız default '',
lyrics text NOT lisanssız,
PRIMARY KEY (id),
FULLTEXT KEY artist (artist),
FULLTEXT KEY title (title),
FULLTEXT KEY album (album)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

ornek veriler :

INSERT INTO lyrics VALUES (268749,'Natalie Cole','Sophisticated Lady','Natalie','N','Written by Chuck Jackson, Marvin Yancy and Natalie Cole<br />\r\n<br />\r\nSophisticated lady, sophisticated lady<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe\'s a different lady with a different style<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe stands tall and steady like the Eiffel Tower<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe is hip to politics but loves her jazz<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe\'s got lots of rhythm she\'s got lots of class<br />\r\n<br />\r\nEverybody knows how she got her name, yeah<br />\r\n<br />\r\nOh, ha, she wears knee length dresses with her high heel steppers<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe\'s not no back stabber but she\'s sure a pleaser<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe talks quiet and gentle, she acts very cool<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe sticks close to her lover, she obey God\'s rules, woh<br />\r\n<br />\r\n(Sophisticated lady) Sophisticated lady, yeah<br />\r\n<br />\r\n(Sophisticated lady) Oh <br />\r\n<br />\r\n(Sophisticated lady) That\'s her name, that\'s her name<br />\r\n<br />\r\n(Sophisticated lady) Woh, woh<br />\r\n<br />\r\nEverybody knows how she got her name<br />\r\n<br />\r\nYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah---- <br />\r\n<br />\r\nWoh--, oh, oh, oh, oh<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe\'s the kind of person that you\'d like to meet <br />\r\n<br />\r\n\'Cause she\'s always smiling and she\'s always neat<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe can start a fire in the coldest man<br />\r\n<br />\r\nShe\'s a hip slick sister known throughout the land, oh<br />\r\n<br />\r\n(Sophisticated lady) That\'s her name<br />\r\n<br />\r\nSophisticated lady (sophisticated lady) yeah <br />\r\n<br />\r\nOh, well, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, hoo, that\'s her name<br />\r\n<br />\r\nSophisticated lady (sophisticated lady) lady, lady<br />\r\n<br />\r\nSophisticated lady (sophisticated lady) oh<br />\r\n<br />\r\nSophisticated lady, (sophisticated lady) ah<br />\r\n<br />\r\nSophisticated lady (sophisticated lady) <br />\r\n<br />\r\nOoh, ooh (sophisticated lady) <br />\r\n<br />\r\nRepeat (Sophisticated lady');

INSERT INTO lyrics VALUES (275584,'Nirvana','Marigold','Heart- Shaped Box B Side','N','He\'s there in case I wandered off<br />\r\nHe\'s scared because I want<br />\r\nHe\'s there in case I want it all<br />\r\nHe\'s scared because I want<br />\r\n<br />\r\nAll in all the clock is slow<br />\r\nSix colour pictures all in a row of a marigold');

INSERT INTO lyrics VALUES (282838,'Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark','Secret','Crush','O','I\'ve got a secret I can\'t explain<br />\r\nAnd all the time I\'ve waited for this day<br />\r\nAll along I was never in doubt<br />\r\nI always knew it would never get out<br />\r\nThere are things that I cannot tell<br />\r\nAnd there are things that you know damn well<br />\r\nThis is getting very hard for me<br />\r\nI guess you\'d better just wait and see<br />\r\n<br />\r\nThis is all, this is all<br />\r\n<br />\r\nYou heard a message and the message was clear<br />\r\nAnd all the time you wipe away that tear<br />\r\nAll I want is to hold your hand<br />\r\nTo see the sun and walk the sand<br />\r\nYou make me sad and you make me glad<br />\r\nAnd now you see all my secret is this love<br />\r\nIs love, is love<br />\r\nAll my secret is this love<br />\r\n<br />\r\nEveryday you\'re always there<br />\r\nYou comfort me and make me feel it\'s worth my while<br />\r\nAnd then I look around and you\'re not there<br />\r\nAnd everyday you say you care and I\'ll beware<br />\r\n<br />\r\nThis is all, this is all<br />\r\n<br />\r\nI\'ve got a secret and I can\'t explain<br />\r\nAll I want is to hold your hand<br />\r\nAll along I was never in doubt<br />\r\nTo see the sun and to walk the sand');

sıkıştırılmış hali ~125 mb
açılmış mysql txt hali ~500mb

fiyati : 100 YTL

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst