İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

egoldrack.com

tulas

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
site e-gold ve stormpay kabul ediyor.az once ilk odememi aldim.iste resmi:
egoldrack7yi.jpg

denemek isterseniz adres http://www.egoldrack.com
hyip sitelerine artik referal olarak link vermeyecegim kendi kendime boyle bir karar verdim.sadece odeme aldigim siteleri tanitacagim.cunku bu tur sitelere kaybetme ihtimalimizde baya yuksek.ama uye olan birisi isterse kendi referal linkini yayinlayabilir.

rs635

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
23 Şubat 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
50$ de ben yatırdım, tulas arkadaşa güvenim sonsuz:)

B

blade1978

Misafir
tulas iyi bir bankocu ız üstüne yorum bile yapmıyor sağolasın. :D
eminim benim cevaba karşılık 4 ödememi de aldım decek

tulas

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
blade1978' Alıntı:
tulas iyi bir bankocu ız üstüne yorum bile yapmıyor sağolasın. :D
eminim benim cevaba karşılık 4 ödememi de aldım decek

malesef boyle bir yetenegim yok keske oyle olsa benimde 2 sitede param gitti.

B

blade1978

Misafir
üzüldüm ama senin büyücü olduna inanacaktım nerdeyse bu açıklamayı yapmasaydın.. :D

sağol agam LNWServers

tulas

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
hahaha blade aciklamayi biraz yanlis yaptim heralde bende herkes gibi odeme yapip yapmadigini arstirdiktan sonra yatiriyorum parayi.gerisi sans.zaten hyip lerde artik alt uye yapmiyorum bu yuzden.

tulas

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
blade1978 :) 4. odememde geldi.

egoldtrack42nl.jpg

arkadaşlar gelen odemeden kesinti hic olmadi neden acaba?

tulas

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
stormpayde history de last transactions linkinde kalmis.orda kesintiler gozukmuyor.yani kesinti var dogru resim bu:

egoldtrack42kn.jpg

B

blade1978

Misafir
tulas' Alıntı:
blade1978 :) 4. odememde geldi.

egoldtrack42nl.jpg

gelen odemeden kesinti hic olmadi neden acaba?
walla kardiş sen araştırma yap böle bize söle zaten sağolasın esirgemiyorsun bizden

tulas

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
ben biraz siteden kıllandım bence icerdeki paranızı cekın ve yeni para yatirmayin.

tulas

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Great news everybody,

The server should be ready and propagating on Monday or Tuesday ?According to Datacenter? . The server has Dual extreme edition Intel processors which will produce excellent capabilities and will give us a smooth and fast surfing.

As we?ve told you yesterday, we have a long term lucrative plan for all our loyal members. We couldn?t wait till the server gets ready, we purchased a shared hosting package today and prepared our second baby program , we now have 2 more to go, but they?ll all be on the server. This new program and EGoldRack.com will both be moved to the new server once it?s ready and tested.

The new program will pay 125% after 1 day , and 160% after 2 days and when you join the previous plan ?160% after 2 days? , you?ll be eligible to join the magic plan of 275% after 4 days.

As you can see, this program targets a different level of investment and we call it medium leveraging. Our plan for the 3rd project will be a long term ?safe? investment program. And the last one will be a 100% doubling game.

At the end, all programs will support each other, and will make our group a success, and really hard to fail.

Now, If you?re interested in joining the new program, send me an email with the subject line ?Interested to join the new program?. You guys will have the priority over the public and will get to know about the program before we advertise or tell anybody else about it. Tomorrow like this time exactly I will publish the new program to our members, but who ever replied with the above subject as an interested prospect will get the notice 2 hours prior. This was it about the new program. And we?ll be paying a fixed referral commission of 12%.

We need your help in the following:

We need some members who are experienced in the major big forums, like MMG and Talkgold. We need their help there and we?ll pay them for that if they like .If you?re interested you must have large post numbers in the forums. Let me know if you?re interested please.

Remember, we don?t do payouts on Weekends, Jan. 25th payments will start Monday. We?re rocking! Just wait and see. Also, Support tickets will take up to 48 hours to be replied to, Now, I am giving you the maximum!!! sometimes it takes 48 SECONDS ;)

Anybody interested to give us E-Gold for an instant WHOPPING 25% ? let me know?

Finally, If you want a refund, let me know, send an email to [email protected] with the subject "Refund" , I will honor it, DONT POST A STORMPAY CLAIM, Stormpay will NOT refund your money, I WILL !!!

Dave

tulas

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
5 Aralık 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
admin boyle bir mail gonderdi site onumuzdeki gunlerde yeni planlarla faaliyete gececekmis.son paragrafat parasini refund etmek isteyen bana mail atsin diyor stormpayde claim doldurmasin diyor.stormpay size refund yapmaz ben yaparim diyor. :)

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst