İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

İng. Gelen Mail Tercüme?

Grafix

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Aralık 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Bursa
HUMBLY REQUEST FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE (PLEASE).
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS: ([email protected])

Dear Sir,Madam
It will be a surprise to you receiving this letter today,though we have
not met or transact business before.I got your contact via internet, and then I decided to request for your kind assistance to me as a foreign partner for this transaction, which is
going to profit both of us.Meanwhile, I would like to introduce myself before

moving more further, I am John Koko KHUMALO the Son of Dr.Koko KHUMALO. I
am 25 years old.
My father Dr. Koko KHUMALO deals with gold and diamond and was the Chief
Accountant of a Gold Mining Industry in Kimberly- South Africa before he
past away some few months ago. Knowing fully well that South Africa being
a country rich in Gold and Diamond, my late father who was rich and
famous before he past away entrusted me as his only Son. He told
me on his bed side in hospital with confidence where he
deposited a huge amount of money with a Finance institution in South Africa for save keeping, and which all the relevant documents was handed over to me by him to go- ahead and transfer this money out of the financial instutution for investment.
The total amount of US$ 7.2 Million Dollars was lodged into a Financal institution in South Africa by my late father.I decided to contact you as a foreign partner that will assist me transfer this money into your personal or companies account pending my arrival in your company. I have decide to compensate/give you 35% of the total amount for your assistance, which you are going to render in this transaction.You should bear in mind that this business is100% risk free to both parties but should be treate confidential
to avoid any diversion during its process.
I would like you to contact me on my email immediately you receive this
mail Please get back to me through email, so we will discuss the whole
process for the transferring of the money, this will take 7 (Seven) working
days from the day I get your reply.I don't want you to betray the confidence
I have in you although we never met each other before.
Best regards,
John

Şu İngilizce yazıyı çevirebilirmiyiz arkadaşlar, 2 tane geliyor günde..spam olduğunu anladım ama içeriğini anlayamadım ing. bilen arkadaşlar şunu bir tercüme etse? içimde kalmasa ?

visitistanbul

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
20 Kasım 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Bebek
Spam hemen sil engelle bence .. Hesap lardan para transferi yapan Rus ş...sizler sakın sakın bu adamlardan hesabınıza para transfer ettirmeyin bu adamlar Uyuşturucu qumar illegal parayı aklıyorlar...
Ben pırlanta satıyorum ve günde binlercesi geliyor SAKIN derim ...

Grafix

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
16 Aralık 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Bursa
peşimize düştülerse yandık,hesabımda da 2-3 kuruş para var onuda çekmesinler..

ya zaten ben adamlarla iletişime hayatta geçmem 1.si adam yabancı elimi bile sürmem 2.si ise tanımadığım etmediğim kişi ile bir günde para alışverişi yapmam,

bilgi için sağol visit,

mathiaxbars

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
24 Temmuz 2006
Mesajlar
Reaction score
kara para bu yolla aklanıyo işte SAKIN kimse size bedavadan para önermez kanmayın böyle şeylere

tetal

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
6 Şubat 2003
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
Ordan, burdan..
bu kara para aklama değil. bildiğiniz dolandırıcılık.
elindeki sözde paranın size gönderilmesi için masrafını ona havale etmenizi istiyor. masraf genellikle 2500 dolar civarı oluyor. siz havaleyi yapınca ortalıktan kayboluyor. genellikle bu işin arkasında senegalliler var. sizi ikna etmek için görüşmeye bile geliyor bu dolandırıcılar.

rusların Türkiyede para aklaması biraz daha değişik. genellikle arkadaşlık sitelerinden saf delikanlıları buluyorlar. verdikleri komisyon her 10000 dolara maksimum 5000 dolar. aklanan para çoğunlukla patlatılan internet banka hesapları ve Türkiyede çalıştırılan Rus hayat kadınlarının parası.

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst