İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

Sedo'ya Cevap Maili Nasil Olacak ?

S

SempatiX

Misafir
Arkadaslar bana asagida yayinliyacagim mail geldi...

Hello from Sedo,

Thank you for participating at Sedo's Parking-Programme ! We've detected some
abnormal behaviour with your parked domains while doing a routine check on domains.
Your traffic statistics do not conform with typical rates. We would like to know
where this volume of traffic has come from, as both Sedo and our advertising partner
are concerned about users abusing the parking programme.

We would like to make sure that the traffic generated by your domain(s) does not
contravene the Terms and Conditions of the parking programme. Such contraventions
would include, but are not exclusive to

* clicking yourself
* using scripts or other automatic means to generate clicks
* using pop-ups
* incentivized clicks
* anything that does not result from natural traffic

If you can provide an explanation for why your domains are receiving such high
traffic statistics, that would be helpful for us, and for our advertising partner.
Should we deem future traffic to be in breach of the terms and conditions of our
parking service, we will withhold the revenue and block you from the parking
programme. Your revenue will be noted down in our system. If you can rectify the
traffic, we may pay out the revenue during the next month.

This email is not stating that you are contravening, or have contravened, the terms
of use, it is merely a response to regular checks on the way the service is used.
Any information you can give us will aid us in assessing the situation and will be
held on file for future reference.

Please reply to this mail until Wednesday, April 6th 2005. If we do not receive a
reply we have to withhold your revenue.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jay Finnan
Director of Customer Relations

Ben bu maile nasil cevap vermeliyim ? Eger link vermek yasak ise nasil olacak bu is ? Ne diyebilirim ki ben bunlara ?

h4x0r

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
2 Nisan 2005
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Ploop un açtığı konuda gerekli cevap ve tartışma var, incele abi göreceksin yasak değil....

S

SempatiX

Misafir
i was add link to my another web sites for statement to this domain is for sale and i have been added my site to some link and search directory... So my hits are natural... And it's agreeable to your rules...

böyle bir karsilik maili ise yarar mi sizce ?

G

guajira

Misafir
SempatiX' Alıntı:
i was add link to my another web sites for statement to this domain is for sale and i have been added my site to some link and search directory... So my hits are natural... And it's agreeable to your rules...

böyle bir karsilik maili ise yarar mi sizce ?

I added "for sale" link to my other web sites for "sedodaki domainin adını yaz" and i also added my site to some link and search directories... So my hits are completely natural. And it's agreeable to your rules.

My sites including "for sale" links are :

1-
2-
3-

for sale linkini verdiğin siteleri de numaralı yerlere yaz.

G

guajira

Misafir
Ne demek. Bu arada msn de misin ya da benim smn sende varmı?

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst