İyinet'e Hoşgeldiniz!

Türkiye'nin En Eski Webmaster Forum'una Hemen Kayıt Olun!

Kayıt Ol!

Sitemden Mail Veremiyorum Bu Hata Çıkıyor Sorun Nedir?

emin_hask

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
1 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
izmir
Arkadaşlar Sitemden 5 Gb destekli mail vermek istiyorum ama domains.live.com Bölümünde Sitemin Adresini Yazınca Bu hata Çıkıyor;
This domain name can't be used with Windows Live Admin Center. Please contact support for more information about activating the service for this domain.
Diğer Domainlerimde Bir Sorun Yok..Acaba Yeni Olduğundan Dolayı mı?3 Haftalık

thematrix

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
19 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Uzantısından kaynaklanıyor olabilir mi? Ya da telif hakkı sorunu olabilecek bir domain mi eklemeye çalıştığın?

emin_hask

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
1 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
izmir
Hayır,
Live İle Hiç Bir Alakası Bile Olmadı Sitenin..Diyorum Ya 3 Haftalık Site

turunc4u

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
14 Mart 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Domains.live.com hizmetine giriş yap. Siteni tekrar eklemeye çalış.

This domain name can't be used with Windows Live Admin Center. Please contact support for more information about activating the service for this domain.

Bu hatayı gördükten sonra support yazısına tıkla. E-mail support bölümü açılıcak. Doldurman gereken yerleri resimdeki gibi doldur. Submit yazısına tıkla. - why cant I used my domain hiperpaylas.com? -

f_Balksz1m_74962f6.jpg

Gelen cevabı buraya yazarsan ona göre yorum yapabiliriz.

The RuHSuZ

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
21 Mart 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Yukarda Yazan Yazının Sana Türkçesını Açıklayayım Aynen Şöyle Diyor

Bu domain adı Windows Live Admin Merkezi ile kullanılamaz. Bu domain in aktivasyonuyla ilgili daha fazla bilgi için lütfen Destek (Support) ile iletişime geçiniz.

emin_hask

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
1 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
izmir
ßöyle bir mesaj geldi,
Hello Emin,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Admin Center Technical Support. This is Abigail and I am responding to your concern regarding the error you are encountering below:

I apologize for the inconvenience this incident may have caused you I am glad to be of assistance.

Emin, I have checked your hiperpaylas.com and based on our records, the domain you are trying to register contains a word that is currently on our blocked word list. There are certain factors that must be considered when registering a domain so that you can configure accounts under those domains. Some domains cannot be registered because they contain a word that is not allowed. The domain name contains a word that is not permitted. This includes words where the blocked term is a substring (part) of another word. Another reason why a domain cannot be registered is that the domain name is reserved and cannot be used to create new Windows Live ID's.

You may have used the whole word or it may be part of another larger word. By submitting this incident we assume that you want to have an exception made to allow your domain. Therefore, this domain will be submitted for review and you will be notified whether we will allow the domain in 3 to 5 business days.

If your domain is not approved you must bring a different domain to Windows Live Custom Domains. We suggest typing the name of potential domains into the registration tool before purchasing the domain to make sure that the domain you want is allowed using Windows Live Custom Domains.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live Admin Center.

Sincerely,

Abigail Rose T.

Windows Live Admin Center Technical Support

turunc4u

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
14 Mart 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Abigail, thanks for replying to my message. I am waiting for review my website.

Site isminde yasaklanmış kelime (büyük ihtimalle hiper kelimesi) bulunduğu için mail verilmiyormuş 3-5 gün için siteyi kontrol edelim daha sonra mail veririz veya vermeyiz diyorlar. Cevap olarak yukarıda yazdığım ingilizce yazıyı yollayabilirsin onlar 3-5 gün içinde tekrar bir yazı yollayabilir onudaburaya yazarsın konuyu tam anlamış oluruz ;)

emin_hask

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
1 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
izmir
Gelen Cevap Budur,
Hello Emin,
Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Admin Center Technical Support. My name is Chynna and it is my understanding that you are encountering an issue registering your hiperpaylas.com domain, as you are getting the error message, "Windows Live Admin Center. Please contact support for more information about activating the service for this domain." I understand the inconvenience this issue may have caused you and the importance of addressing your concern.

We have reviewed your domain and have determined to allow it to be used with Windows Live Custom Domains. You may now register your domain by going to http://domains.live.com. Please review the Microsoft Service Agreement located at http://tou.live.com/ for more information about how you can use this service.

Please try to set up your domain to Windows Live Custom Domains within the next 24 hours. For your convenience, I have provided the steps on how you can successfully register your domain to Windows Live Admin Center.

1. Sign in to Admin Center with your Windows Live ID (The user name and password that you use to sign in to any Windows Live, MSN, or Office Live sites and services. If you have a Passport Network, Hotmail, or Messenger account, you can use it as your Windows Live ID.) .

2. Type your domain name in the domain name box.

3. In the Choose mail service for your domain section, select one of the following options, and then click Continue:

· Set up Windows Live Hotmail for my domain: Use Windows Live Hotmail to host e-mail for your domain. When you select this option, you have to create an MX record (An MX record specifies which server in your domain should receive incoming e-mail.) in your DNS settings to authenticate your domain with Admin Center.

· No mail for my domain (you can add mail later): Select this option if your e-mail is hosted by a third-party. When you select this option, you must create a CNAME record (A CNAME record maps an alias to Canonical name. For example, The CNAME record appears on the Setup page if you do not select the Mail option when you sign up for Windows Live Admin Center. You can use a CNAME record to authenticate your domain or to create a custom address in Admin Center) in your DNS (The DNS (Domain Name System) helps your computer find other computers and websites on the Internet. A domain may provide a website (such as www.wingtiptoys.com) and e-mail (such as [email protected]), among other services.) settings to authenticate your domain with Admin Center.

4. On the Assign a domain administrator page, assign the Windows Live ID that you want associated with your domain, and then click Continue.

5. On the Windows Live sign in page, sign in with your Windows Live ID.

6. On the Review settings and accept agreement page, you can review your settings. If you want to change the administrator account, click Change user, and then select the Windows Live ID account that you want.

7. If you own a domain name, you can register the domain name with Admin Center. If you don't own a domain name, you can purchase one from a domain registrar (A company that is accredited to sell Internet domain names.) on the Web. In some countries and regions, you can purchase a domain name from one of our partners during the sign-up process.

For more information about this, please visit our comprehensive online information. You can see all help topics by clicking "Help" located at the upper right side of the Windows Live Admin Center page <http://domains.live.com/>.

As one of our valued customers, your satisfaction is our primary concern. You are a valuable customer to Windows Live and we are glad to give you consistent and effective service. Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Chynna C.

Windows Live Admin Center Technical Support
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thematrix

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
19 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Kayıt olabilmesi için engeli kaldırmışlar. 24 saat içinde kaydetmeliymişsin tekrar.

emin_hask

İyinet Üyesi
Katılım
1 Nisan 2008
Mesajlar
Reaction score
Konum
izmir
Böyle bir mesaj geliyor ve Gene Yardım Gibi birşey..
How did we do? Do you have 3-5 minutes for feedback on the support we provided to you? Your feedback will enable the Windows Live Custom Domains: Windows Live Support team to improve your future support experience. We would love to hear from you!

Please click here to give us your feedback: Burayı Vermiyorum..

Sincerely,
Your MSN Support Team

Türkiye’nin ilk webmaster forum sitesi iyinet.com'da forum üyeleri tarafından yapılan tüm paylaşımlardan; Türk Ceza Kanunu’nun 20. Maddesinin, 5651 Sayılı Kanununun 4. maddesinin 2. fıkrasına göre, paylaşım yapan üyeler sorumludur.

Backlink ve Tanıtım Yazısı için iletişime geçmek için Skype Adresimiz: .cid.1580508955483fe5

Üst